There are a few different modes to choose from including a hi-res 48MP mode, Night Mode, and even Pro Mode. So you’ll be able to turn that “serviceable” picture into something that looks really great. Xiaomi also includes AI enhancement, as it can determine the scene and adjust the settings on the fly. Obviously this isn’t earth-shattering or anything, but it’s a big vibrant display that is super-responsive and just looks fantastic.
- Flashing will fix software issues, IMEI related issues, and improve device performance.
- There is an insane 720Hz touch sampling rate, too, which Xiaomi claims is the industry’s best on a mobile.
- Regardless, in real-world use, it translates to a phone that doesn’t get a single hint of slowdown no matter what games you throw at it.
- If you’re going to put out a gaming phone, then you have to make sure it scores high in terms of performance.
- Xiaomi’s latest ‘Sandwich’ liquid cooling system keeps the entire rig cool to prevent performance dips due to overheating.
When you’re in a game, you can swipe in from the upper right corner to access the Shortcut Settings. These are even more comprehensive compared to the options within Shark Space. The Black Shark 4 Pro has the stock firmware ROM appearance of a very sensible and mature gaming device. You won’t find any jarring tattoos or bright contrasting colors, this one’s a white-collar worker.
That doesn’t mean that added accessories are not available, as you can grab an addition cooler priced at around $30. It just goes to show that when it comes to comparing the Snapdragon 870 versus the newer Snapdragon 888, the differences are negligible. So you can get nearly the same flagship performance at less than half the (retail) cost.
It measures 163.8 x 76.4 x 9.9 mm (height x width x thickness) with a total weight of 220 grams including battery. The Xiaomi Black Shark 4 comes with Android OS v11.0 out of the box, and a Li-Po 4500 mAh, non-removable battery. The 6.67 inches phone comes with a high resolution AMOLED display (1080 x 2400 px). We also have an 8MP ultra-wide lens which is an IMX355 sensor, it never disappoints us and we managed to take some good pictures.
- A headphone jack is still there for users to enjoy lag-free lossless music.
- But if you charge your Xiaomi Black Shark 4 Pro under direct sunlight or in a scorching environment, your phone can no longer control the temperature and will probably stop charging and even go ahead and turn off.
- The camera can record in 4K at 60/30fps, record slow-motion videos in 720p at 1920fps, 720p at 480fps and in 1080p at 240fps.
- One of the models is KSR-A0 (Kaiser) while the other has a PRS-A0 model number (Penrose).
- By using this firmware you can solve all software Issues with in your Xiaomi Black Shark 4 such as hang on Logo, frp lock, fastboot Mode, display blank or white after flash, dead recovery, dead after flash etc.
Just don’t use the AI features, unless you want to look like a horrifying human/anime hybrid. Regardless, in real-world use, it translates to a phone that doesn’t get a single hint of slowdown no matter what games you throw at it. Same goes for your everyday tasks, including multitasking and swiping between apps. Yes, there are newer components offering faster speeds, but you’re getting a good price-to-performance ratio here and while it can get hot under intense use, no temperature spikes hamper the speed of this phone at all. The end result is a spectacularly vivid panel for your games to look at their best both indoors and in direct sunlight outdoors.
Leave a reply